Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Concrete Look Tiles for Modern Bathroom?

 I had been debating over what tiles to use for my latest bathroom renovation project. I wanted something clean, modern, and of course it had to match with everything in the room. My client was living in a sprawling Penthouse on the Upper East Side of New York City. I was playing back and forth with the idea of using Natural elements such as "Alerio Stone Ardesia" Bluestone for the floor. But what should I do for the wall? Then it hit me! Concrete! I love it! It was industrial, contemporary and simple. What a perfect combo. Stone Ardesia Bluestone on the floors and poured concrete on all the walls. For the poured concrete walls, I used a product called "Alerio Ciment Grey This porcelain tile uses shinny and matte combinations to create a semi-gloss effect. The semi-gloss effect gives the illusion that the Concrete is "Still Drying". Perfect! That combined with rectified edges ensured that I could use very tiny grout lines. Who wants grout? Yuk! The end result was fantastic. See for yourself.. Do you think Concrete tile is a good look for a modern bathroom? Here the address on where to get it!!!!

1958 Coney Island Ave  Brooklyn, NY 11223




3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I was really encouraged to uncover this internet site. The purpose becoming that this is these kinds of an useful submit.
    Genuinely great blog keep it up.

    Bathtub reglazing NYC
    Bathtub reglazing nj

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you keep submitting well written articles just like this then I will always keep returning back to your blog. Really good material.

    Tub reglazing cost
    Tub resurfacing new jersey

    ReplyDelete